I’m starting a new series around here because if there is one thing we have a shortage of, it’s news about Casey Anthony.
Since we are currently on day 17 / day 6 of the trial, a re-cap.
- The trial began with a bang or a bombshell, depending on your news network of choice. The State is resting its case on a scrap of rare duct tape; the Defense its case on a bizarre twist of daddy drama and accidental drowning.
- I professed my love for Judge Belvin Perry, Jr. on Twitter, which pretty much means that if you are smart, no-nonsense, fair, and efficient, you will win my heart. Even if your name is Belvin.
- Casey’s hair is incredibly long. Like, freakishly long.
- For the love, you live in Florida. Why do you have an above ground swimming pool? Didn’t we go over this already?
- On why grandmother’s should not use social media: May 28 quote of the day, “I had no idea MySpace was everybody’s space.”
- Casey suffered from irregular periods, much like her mother. And now we are all just a little more uncomfortable.
- May 31 quote of the day, “Zanny the Nanny” in triplicate.